YJisho Search

Monday, June 1, 2009

Hyakujitsu no Bara (OVA)


English title: Maiden Rose
Director: -
Genre: yaoi
Themes: War, historical
Warning: Violence, rape
Episodes: 2

Sinopsis: Maiden Rose narrates an unlikely love story: a tale of passion in a war between a commander (Taki Reizen) and a "war dog" (Klaus) who has pledged allegiance to his superior, Taki. Even when having to face the bad rumours and the personal humilliation he suffers, Taki keeps his loyal server...

Trailer from Primetime

4 comments:

  1. Theres 2 episodes. Hopefully theres more because I Love this yaoi. Especialy the end specials. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah the end specials are so funny. I know there's more episodes but so far I can only find the first 2 ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably one of my favorite animes of all time. I am a big follower of the managa and keep up to date with that so I really hope they make more episodes soon D: I don't know if they will though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freaking LOVE the manga! LOVE IT!
    Don't get me wrong, I usually love sexsexsex and smut, but to create a connection there has to be a background story, compelling characters the manga has all that. Besides being eye candy fufufu
    And the ova's are amazing!!
    I WANT MOAR *drools*

    xp

    ReplyDelete